Do It Yourself Search Engine Optimisation (DIY SEO) course allows YOU to bring more visitors to your site and improve its search engine ranking.
How Can YOU Get a Higher Ranking for Your Website?
When someone searches for your services on the Internet, how often do they find your site? How can you get more of your ideal clients to visit your website?
Your website should be working hard to promote your business. It should not be languishing somewhere down the search engine listings. If you want to improve its ranking without spending a fortune, the DIY Search Engine Optimisation course has been designed specifically for you. Its aim is to improve your site’s performance, to bring you more visitors, and ultimately, more buisiness.
How is the course delivered?
The course is a distance learning programme and is delivered via PDF workbooks emailed to you on a regular basis.
It has been developed by Solve the Web, a website consultancy company with offices in Wallingford and Thame, Oxfordshire, UK. Solve the Web run regular ‘How Do You Do’ workshops on getting the most out of your website, it is this experience, along with a strong track record of successful websites for businesses throughout the South East of England that has been bought to bear on the DIY SEO course.
Each workbook covers one topic relating to promoting your website. Each gives a full explanation of the topic, guides you through exercises to identify what action you need to take and helps you to implement these into your site.
You can go through the course as fast or as steadily as you like.
What else do you get?
In addition to your workbooks, you are given access to a Members Only area on our website. From here you will be able to access:
- Background information, documents and in-depth articles
- A Frequently Asked Questions section
- A search facility to easily locate documents of interest
- “Ask the SEO Doctor” – an online form to enable you to submit questions regarding your website promotion programme.
You are able to access these resources for 4 months Free of Charge. After which, you can can continue to gain access for a small subscription of £11.75 per month (£10.00 plus VAT).
What does it Cost?
The programme costs just £25.00 (plus VAT) per month, including all the materials and personal support from our senior SEO consultants.
And we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you do not see any improvement in your site’s performance, or are unhappy with the course in any way, we will happily refund your course fee.
Complete and return with payment to Solve the Web, Friday Court, North Street, THAME, Oxfordshire, OX9 3GA, United Kingdom.
contact Cat Young
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
+44 (0) 1844 215101.
Why Solve the Web?
There are a lot of companies offering Website Promotion services, so why would you choose to enrol in the DIY SEO programme from Solve the Web?
- Many offer you ‘guaranteed’ listings in search engines such as Google
- Google themselves say that no one can guarantee a listing; they recommend you concentrate on building a good,user-friendly site
- We abide by these, and other guidelines, laid down by all the major search engines
- We do not use actions such as doorway pages or white text on a white background in order to ‘stuff’ your page full of keywords as they are frowned upon by Search Engines and can get your site ‘blacklisted’
- Above all, we provide you with good, honest, no-nonsense advice and ideas you can actually put into practice.
To find out more about Solve the Web and how we’ve helped many businesses in the UK to achieve greater website success, visit our website at www.solve-the-web.co.uk.
What if You Don’t Have Time?
If you love the idea of this programme but feel that you cannot commit the time required to its implementation, let Solve the Web do it for you.